‘Chipping Base’ 118.685 MHz
Then reserve your slot by clicking here >
If you click on the link below, you will see a booking grid which shows available slots for the next month or so.
If you wish to put your name down for one of the vacant slots, please book your request by e-mail, using the link on this page.
First, view the booking grid here >
Important: - Don’t forget to “refresh” your page when the grid opens, (F5 or )to make sure you are viewing the latest version.
• A priority slot can be booked by any full or junior member.
• A maximum of two booking slots at once will be allowed in order to give everyone a fair chance of obtaining slots.
• During busy times, high demand, slots may be restricted to one only.
• When you have used your slots you can immediately book again.
• If you fail to turn up for a booked slot, you go to the back of the queue if there is a waiting list.
• You are not guaranteed to fly, (weather etc), but a reserved slot will have a degree of priority.
• You will still be expected to “do your bit” whilst at the club.
How to Book